An overlooked food truck serving tacos near the airport
May 6, 2021
Our environment is flexible, fast-paced, and fun. We’re a team of passionate, whatever-it-takes, 150% people who have fun while going above & beyond.
Every event brings new challenges and opportunities, and we’re eager to connect with candidates who appreciate a determined, exciting atmosphere that is focused on incredible customer service and next-level teamwork!
We are excited to be gearing back up and readying for what is going to be a knockout year! We are looking for several seasoned culinary professionals to work across all facets of our culinary operation. This position reports directly to the Head Chef, and is responsible for following our culinary and operational guidelines while ensuring accurate and efficient production of our menu. Each day we strive to ensure QC Catering offers the freshest quality of food and the highest class client experience, and with your help, we aim to continue doing so!
- Minimum of 4 years culinary experience, and 2 years team management is preferred. (Ideally off-site catering experience)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to be creative while following systems and menus set forth by management.
- Dedication to providing a great customer end experience
- Ability to focus on client experience as end result.
- Ensure proper preparation of menu items, equipment and safety measures.
- Engage in daily prep and production.
- Visually inspect, select and use only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, fowl, and other food products of the highest standard in preparation for all menu items.
- Read and employ math skills for following recipes.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items for production in work space.
- Assist in scheduling of culinary team members.
- Assist in purchasing of food and paper products.
- Assist in inventory.
- Assist in menu creation for QC Direct, Full Service and Weddings.
- Observe production flow, and make adjustments in order to adhere to control procedures for cost and quality.
DESIRED TRAITS |
- Communication skills.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service.
- Team player.
- Proactive in nature.
- Servsafe Certified.