A casual Cajun-inspired eatery from the owner of Café Monte
July 13, 2021
Hazelnuts Creperie is a locally owned restaurant specializing in sweet & savory crepes. We are seeking an outgoing & energetic supervisor to help facilitate the re opening of our stall at the 7th Street Public Market.
The ideal candidate for this position will understand how to navigate the daily challenges involved with re opening, development of staff and overall recovery of business at this location. This is a full time position and you will need to have flexible/open availability including a willingness to work weekends and to work independently. As an added benefit, we will provide eligible candidates with free monthly parking.
SUPERVISOR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct the workflow throughout your shifts
- Provide training and instruction
- Monitor performance
- Work hands on to prepare ingredients & cook orders
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
- Competitive pay + tips
- Paid breaks, free meals & employee discounts
- Advancement and career growth opportunities
- Leadership training & development
- No late nights
- Free Parking